3rd July 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities for admission to B.Arch colleges in Maharashtra without answering NATA after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam?

SIR, I got 120 marks in aieee paper.2 so iwan t to know about the possib ility of admission to barc in maharashtra without nata

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Will i get admission in Architecture course after scoring 139 marks and 27944 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  3. B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch?
  4. Can I get admission for B.Arch in any NIT with a score of 114 marks in AIEEE?
  5. Can I get a B.Arch college in India(AP) after scoring 112 marks in B.Arch?
  6. How to get admission in a good college of Architecture after scoring 120 marks in NATA and 82 marks in Maths in 12th CBSE board?
  7. In which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 82/200 in NATA, 251/400 in B.Arch?
  8. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  9. Can i be eligible for studying B.Arch after 12th from Commerce side? -- [New]
  10. Where can I get admission after scoring 175 marks in AIEEE in Paper II(Architecture) and 1174 in NATA exam?
  11. Rank required in AIEEE and the minimum marks in NATA to get admission in B.Arch in PEC?
  12. Is it possible to get NIT Trichy after scoring 265 in AIEEE B.Arch? Which are the best colleges that I can get?
  13. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  14. Best college for studying Architecture? Duration of the course? What is the payscale per month?
  15. Scope and placements in B.Arch through AIEEE? Is it a better option in comparison to engineering?
  16. Can I get a job after scoring 384 in AIEEE B.Arch exam
  17. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  18. Can I get NIT Trichy after scoring 148 marks in AIEEE B.Arch?
13th November 2011, 01:33 AM
Beready

Default Re: Possibilities for admission to B.Arch colleges in Maharashtra without answering NATA after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam?

hello friend,

no friend,with this marks you can't take admission where you want.
so just try for next year its good for you.
better luck for next time .
good luck.
13th December 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibilities for admission to B.Arch colleges in Maharashtra without answering NATA after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam?

My Nephew in 12th Sci. she want admission to b.Arch in mumbai. Can u give me details of admin. procedure
17th April 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir i compleat my master diploma in interior design. 3 year course from st.Francis collage of art and design,Borivali,Mumbai. can i seat for exam. and i got admission for B.arch collage.
13th June 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

names of colleges under nata in maharashtra
17th May 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

I have scored in 93 marks in NATA exam 2015 ? Where I get admission in kerala ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?