20th August 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ila Dalmia FICA Research Grant Scholarship?

Hi team, I need your help. Actually I am thinking to apply in Ila Dalmia FICA Research Grant Scholarship. So, I would like to know about the procedure to apply in this scholarship program. Kindly help me to know about the procedure of application.

21st August 2018, 02:35 PM
Tutu12

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ila Dalmia FICA Research Grant Scholarship?

Procedure to apply for ILA dalmia FICA research grant scholarship are:
-Application are submitted in online mode only.
-Incomplete application will not be accepted.
-Include all the document in a single email use goole drive link.
-A Research proposal , research methodology and key research question also included.
-Bibliography
-Recent CV
-AComplete budget towards which grant money will be spent i.e travel ,accomodation,books etc.
-Two samples of published paper, you can also send.
-Name of two referees with their complete contact detail are also send.
22nd August 2018, 12:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Ila Dalmia FICA Research Grant Scholarship is mentioned below :-

1. Download the application form at https://gallery.mailchimp.com/ef7a45...ATION_FORM.doc.

2. Fill the application form and attach required documents like Recent CV, two samples of published papers, etc.,.

3. Finally, email the application form to [email protected] with the subject line "Application for Ila Dalmia FICA Research Grant".
22nd August 2018, 03:17 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Ila Dalmia FICA Research Grant Scholarship is detailed below :

=> Download the application form which is available at https://gallery.mailchimp.com/ef7a45...ATION_FORM.doc, fill in all the details and attach required documents.

2. Send the application form by email to [email protected] with the subject line 'Application for Ila Dalmia FICA Research Grant'.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?