15th October 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Actual process to get admission in MBBS after BAMS? Duration of MBBS after BAMS?

I have taken ADM to bams but my wish is to do MBBS so can I do MBBS after band.what will the actual process will I get admission to MBBS after bams what is duration of MBBS after bams

19th January 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Actual process to get admission in MBBS after BAMS? Duration of MBBS after BAMS?

Sir i completed bams so nw want to mbbs admission whats the procedure plz guide me
3rd April 2015, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Actual process to get admission in MBBS after BAMS? Duration of MBBS after BAMS?

Diploma courses that can be done after BAMS or during internship?
21st April 2017, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I do mbbs after bams ,plz reply me on my email [email protected]
4th July 2018, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

What is duration time AFTER diploml in bams for to be a mbbs
18th February 2021, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How to do mbbs after completing bams degree what will be the course duration??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?