22nd September 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for the IUCAA Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Hello friends, kindly help me to know about the procedure for applying in IUCAA Pune Junior Research Fellowship. I am interested in applying for this fellowship program. Kindly let me know about the application procedure.

24th September 2020, 05:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the IUCAA Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020

°°° Apply for Inter University Centre for astronomy and astrophysics Pune Junior research fellowship 2020, kindly download the attached file below and read it carefully.

°°° If you are eligible then prepare an application with curriculum vitae and other relevant documents.

°°° Send completed application in a single PDF file via email to [email protected] with the subject line as ' JRF application at the PQM-lab'

One confidential letter of reference should be sent directly by the persons recommending to [email protected] for full consideration.

For more information you can visit this website-
http://www.iucaa.in

📞 02025691414
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf JRF-PQM-lab-092020.pdf
25th September 2020, 01:21 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for the IUCAA Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020

Procedure to apply for the IUCAA Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020 is given below.

Step 1: Visit official website -
http://www.iucaa.in/Opportunities.html

And download application form.

Step 2: Prepare an application by filling all required details and other relevant documents.

Step 3: Send completed application in a single PDF file via email to [email protected] with the subject line as ‘JRF application at the PQM-lab’.

For any inquiry you can contact at -
INTER-UNIVERSITY CENTRE FOR ASTRONOMY AND ASTROPHYSICS
(An Autonomous Institution of the University Grants Commission)
Tel.: (020) 25691414
Fax: (020) 25604699
Email: [email protected]
Webpage: www.iucaa.in
25th September 2020, 11:16 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• Procedure to apply for the IUCAA Pune Junior Research Fellowship 2020---

I have attached a file below so, kindly download the file and then read all the details of that notification in order to find if you are eligible or not.

Then prepare an application with curriculum vitae and other documents.

List of publication

Statement of purpose

1 confidential letter of reference

Send completed application in a single PDF file through email to [email protected] with the subject line as JRF Application at the PQM-lab.

One confidential letter of reference should be sent directly by the persons recommending to [email protected] for full consideration.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.iucaa.in
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf JRF-PQM-lab-092020.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?