6th July 2011, 08:32 AM
patil123sandip

Can I give AIEEE exam while in 3rd year diploma computer engineering?

Sir, i am third year diploma computer engineering student.can i give the aieee exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Lateral Engineering Entrance Test for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  2. Detailed information about Industrial Training in Birla 3M Pvt. Ltd for Diploma Computer Engineering 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in HCL for Diploma Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
  4. Previous 3 year question papers for 3rd semester of Diploma in Computer Science?
  5. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  6. Am I eligible to appear for AIEEE exam after completion of 3 years diploma course? -- [New]
  7. Industrial training in 3rd year of Diploma Computer Engineering?
  8. Can I give AIEEE after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? AIEEE will give me admission in 1st or 2nd year?
  9. What can I do to appear for Tahsildar exam while doing engineering in 3rd year CS?
  10. How to join direct 3rd year engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  11. Is it possible to take admission in 3rd semester of computer engineering under diploma to degree scheme?
  12. How to go in Indian Navy after 3 years diploma in computer engineering
  13. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  14. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  15. Can I give upcoming AIEEE Exam having completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering last year?
  16. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year
  17. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  18. Last 5 year question paper for computer science 3rd semester diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
6th July 2011, 03:03 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I give AIEEE exam while in 3rd year diploma computer engineering?

yes for sure ,

you can give the aieee exam after the third year of the diploma.

after securing the descent rank in the aieee you can take admission in the institutes offering the course b.tech.

but it is after the third year diploma exam. as you are now in the third year of diploma ,you can give the aieee exam after your exam of the third year.

thanks and best of luck
6th July 2011, 03:07 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I give AIEEE exam while in 3rd year diploma computer engineering?

yes for sure ,

you can give the aieee exam after the third year of the diploma.

after securing the descent rank in the aieee you can take admission in the institutes offering the course b.tech.

but it is after the third year diploma exam. as you are now in the third year of diploma ,you can give the aieee exam after your exam of the third year.

thanks and best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?