17th August 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students 2019?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students. I don’t know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship. I would like to know how I can apply for this scholarship. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

20th August 2019, 04:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students. I don’t know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship. I would like to know how I can apply for this scholarship. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

Eligible students can apply online (https://www.buddy4study.com/application/BKS1/instruction) for the Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students on or before 31st August, 2019. Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students is managed by the Buddy4Study India Foundation. Students have to login and fill the application online and submit with the required scanned documents for the Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
23rd August 2019, 12:36 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You can apply for the Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students 2019 through online by visit the website Click Here ) on or before 31st August, 2019.

Kind Scholarship for Meritorious is offered by Buddy4Study India Foundation. Applicants must have submit the application along with required scanned documents for the Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?