17th August 2019, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students 2019?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the requirements for applying Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students. I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the requirements. Please let me know about the requirements asap.

20th August 2019, 04:05 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I would like to know about the requirements for applying Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students. I want to apply for this scholarship. So, I need to know about the requirements. Please let me know about the requirements asap.

The requirements to apply for the Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students are given below:

>> Students who are studying in Class 9th to 12th, Graduation / Post Graduation, Polytechnic Diploma, ITI, Vocational & Professional courses

>> Student’s family income should be less than Rs 4 Lakhs / year

>> Students who have passed the previous examination with at least 60% marks

>> Students who have scored high marks, single parent, orphan or wards of Indian Armed Forces died on duty are preferred
23rd August 2019, 12:42 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The requirements to apply for the Kind Scholarship for Meritorious Students:
  • Applicants must pursing 9th/11th/12th/Bachelor degree/Master degree/Polytechnic Diploma, ITI, Vocational & Professional courses from a recognized university/institution.
  • Applicants family Income should be not more than Rs 4 Lakhs/year
  • Applicants must scored at least 60% marks in qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?