17th August 2019, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For HSC and Above Students Scholarship?

Hi everyone, I want to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For HSC and Above Students Scholarship. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying this scholarship. I have tried to know but unable to get the proper information. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria.

20th August 2019, 04:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For HSC and Above Students Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For HSC and Above Students Scholarship. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for applying this scholarship. I have tried to know but unable to get the proper information. Please tell me about the eligibility criteria.

The Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation for HSC and Above Students Scholarship – Eligibility criteria are given below:

Students who have passed HSC / Graduation / Post Graduation examinations in June 2019

Students who are hearing impaired

Those students who are studying in college or institution in Maharashtra and Gujarat

Details are available at the website link given https://www.bahushrutfoundation.org/
23rd August 2019, 12:33 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For HSC and Above Students Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility to apply for Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation For HSC and Above Students Scholarship:
  • Applicants must complete the 12th/Bachelor degree/Master degree in June 2019.
  • Applicants should be hearing impaired
  • Applicants must studying in institution in Maharashtra and Gujarat

Official website -> https://www.bahushrutfoundation.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?