27th December 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 879 rank in GATE?

Respected sir,
I was qualified GATE with rank 879,score 0412 with 91.66percentile in chemical engg.the score card is valid.I have joined in industrial engg in a private institute under Biju pattanaik university of Technology(BPUT),orissa.can i eligible for getting scholarship.how can i apply for mhrd scholarship.
thanking you
your's faithfully
PEDINA SIBAKRISHNA

30th August 2015, 03:03 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 879 rank in GATE?

First of all I congratulated you for your success in GATE exam after scoring a nice score in the exam..

As you have already got admission in BPTU.. If you got admission through GATE score and your college is affiliated to AICTE then you will definitely get the stipend which is given by MHRD..

**You will get a COLLEGE ID and STUDENT ID from the college after some time and then you have to fill an online form..

**After submission of that form your stipend will be credited in your account directly..

**For more details for the scholarship you have to contact to the admission cell of your college..

website to fill the online form: http://www.aicte-india.org/generalInstructions.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?