30th March 2020, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for National Entrance Screening Test 2020

Hi friends, can any of you help me to know about the procedure for applying in the National Entrance Screening Test of this year? I want to apply for this screening test so that I can study in NISER Bhubaneswar with a scholarship. Kindly tell me about the procedure asap.

4th April 2020, 08:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for National Entrance Screening Test 2020

Procedure to apply for National Entrance Screening Test 2020:-

The online registration process of an NEST 2020 has been started from 8 January, 2020.

Filling the application form, uploading the documents and images and payment of application fee.

Candidates have to submit the application form till 19th April, 2020

Before filling the application for candidates must be ready with their necessary documents like class 10th and 12th mark sheet and pass certificate, passport size photograph of digital copy and scanned images of their signature.

At the time of filling the application form candidates have to fill their performance of exam city.

Application fee:-
For General and OBC male candidates - Rs 1200
For SC/ ST / PWD/ female / male (SC and ST) candidates - Rs 600
Applicants can pay the application form fee by online mode through SBI payment gateway / net banking / debit card or credit card.
5th April 2020, 04:37 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for National Entrance Screening Test 2020

Procedure to apply for National Entrance Screening Test 2020:-

The online registration process has been started from 8th January.
Candidates have to submit the application form till 19th April 2020.
- Candidates must fill their application form carefully as no modification of correction facility will be provided later.
- At the time of filling the application form candidates have to fill their preference of exam City.
- Application fee
General and OBC - Rs.1200
Reserved categories - Rs. 600
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?