6th October 2011, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Does it safe of doing MBA from IIPM with regard to Placements? Does NDIM a better choice for MBA course?

is it safe to do mba frm iipm by that i mean 2 say that in terms of placement (govt as well as private sector)do this cvollege placed students also have to face unemployment after few days of placement. and i would also like 2 ask that ndim is better or iipm.what is avg package of ndim

Related Questions:
  1. Which Colleges should I opt for MBA having secured 50% of marks in B.Com?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MBA in IIPM after completing BBA?
  3. What is EPAT exam in IIPM institute? What is the annual fee structure for doing MBA in IIPM? Procedure to apply for IIPM?
  4. Will career in MBA be safe and bright for an MSc student? Should I go for Ph.D or MBA?
  5. Which Institute is a better choice for me for MBA course among IFIM, IBA and IIPM to get a good Job? What shall I do to get admission for this course in a college of my choice in Pune, Bangalore and Delhi after MAT Exam?
  6. What is the entrance exam to do mba in IIPM?
  7. UGDM and PGDM programme of 3 years of IIPM is equal to MBA? Whether the salary will be same as MBA or PGDM?
  8. What is BBA course? Does IIPM offer BBA and MBA course? Is it better to with IIPM? What is the fee?
  9. M.Sc in Computer Science can do MBA? MBA is a safe option for M.Sc holder? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to take admission in MBA in IIPM?
  11. Does IIPM offers scholarship to study MBA?
  12. List of the top MBA institutes in Delhi under MAT? Which one college should I opt for my MBA degree either JIMS Rohini, NDIM New Delhi or Apeejay? I am B.Tech graduate having 653 marks in MAT
  13. Are the IIPM placements genuine? Do they provide 100% job placements?
  14. Is IIPM affiliated to Gulbarga University? I am a student of MBA
  15. Is IIPM MBA institute approved by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take finance after doing MBA from IIPM
  17. Admissions are opened for BBA and MBA courses(August Batch) IIPM, Mohali. Interested candidates must register soon for admission in their desired course
  18. What is the qualification needed to study im IIPM?
6th October 2011, 04:25 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does it safe of doing MBA from IIPM with regard to Placements? Does NDIM a better choice for MBA course?

Hello,

In terms of placement, i don't think IIPM is a better choice for MBA course. Any how you well get placed here but package will be very low. Average package of IIPM is around 3.5 lakh per annum.

you are right about the point of unemploment after few days of placement.

Better you should go for other MBA colleges.

best wishes!!!!!
7th October 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does it safe of doing MBA from IIPM with regard to Placements? Does NDIM a better choice for MBA course?

is ndim is a good college for management in terms of placement with average package ,highest and lowest package and also recognition
7th October 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the average package of ndim for mba as well as pgdm and is it ugc and aicte approved
17th November 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

is iipm provide 100% placement, if yes in what range
22nd March 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

is iipm provide 100% placements ? if yes then whats the range? after getting job is there any chance of unemployment from that job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?