12th August 2018, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of participating in SOF National Cyber Olympiad?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 7th standard and I want to apply in SOF National Cyber Olympiad. Before that I just want to know about the benefits of participating in this kind of Olympiad. Please tell me about the benefits which I will get?

28th August 2018, 05:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of participating in SOF National Cyber Olympiad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying in 7th standard and I want to apply in SOF National Cyber Olympiad. Before that I just want to know about the benefits of participating in this kind of Olympiad. Please tell me about the benefits which I will get?

The benefits of participating in the SOF National Cyber Olympiad are given below:

Participants can judge themselves academically at four different levels – within the school, at city level, at zonal level and international level (based on the rank obtained).

The student is provided a Student Performance Report (SPR) and it analysis strong and weak areas of the student and also gives a detailed performance comparison of the student with other students at School, City, Zonal and International level.

Students are awarded based on their International, Zonal, City and School ranking. Prizes are announced annually, which includes cash awards, medals, gifts, certificates, etc. International toppers from each class are awarded at a grand prize distribution ceremony held in Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?