5th August 2019, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2019?

Respected Sir, I am looking forward to apply for Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship. I have heard that this scholarship is available. I want to know how can I apply for this scholarship? Please let me know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship.

10th August 2019, 08:07 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am looking forward to apply for Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship. I have heard that this scholarship is available. I want to know how can I apply for this scholarship? Please let me know about the procedure to apply for this scholarship.
Procedure to apply for Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2019:
  • Visit the official website http://www.kswcfc.org and Click “Apply Online KSWCFC Scholarship” option.
  • You must have to choose the desired course as per your requirement.
  • Once clicking the appropriated course you can find the application form
  • Fill the Application form with all necessary details given in the KSWCFC Online Application Form.
  • Upload the scanned documents and Click Submit button.

Official website -> http://www.kswcfc.org/
12th August 2019, 12:06 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2019?

How to apply for Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship 2019 :

>> Initially you must see the eligibility criteria to apply for the above said scholarship.

>> There by you can click on the Official link for registration if you are a new user.

>> If already the existing user , you just login with your user id and password for submission of Online Application.

>> Fill up all your details with accuracy then click on submit.

>> One more thing you must keep it in mind that you have to upload certain documents which is required for Vidya Samunnathi Scholarship.

Last date to fill up the application form is Third week of November 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?