6th June 2014, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get loan from government banks on simple securities?

sir i am studying in iddmp course in jntu hyderbad. i had three backlogs.now i am looking for the education loan so am i eligible to get loan from government banks at simple securities

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get education loan from government banks at simple securities?
  2. Am I eligible for education loan being 1st ranker in LEET?
  3. What is the syllabus and pattern for RBI Young Scholar Exam? Previous years question papers of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  5. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary?
  6. Am i eligible to avail education loan from Banks? What is the procedure? I am a B.Tech in Sastra University
  7. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  8. How many scholarship(Assistantship) will be provided by the government or others for GMAT qualified students? Is there any loan provided by banks on the basis of education?
  9. Loan for Merchant Navy course from sources other than banks?
  10. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  11. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  12. List of top J&K board schools in Jammu?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan? Am I eligible for scholarship from government?
  14. Bank loan taking procedure for GATE qualified?
  15. Cutoff marks required for Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  17. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?
  18. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
7th June 2014, 02:12 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get loan from government banks on simple securities?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get education loan from government banks at this moment. This is because :-

- Government banks have a strict check on all the norms of education loans.
- One important norm of the bank is the academic performance of the student.
- Since you are having three backlogs, so no government banks will look forward to offer you loan because of your poor academic condition.
- In order to avail loan, you need to clear the backlogs with good grades as soon as possible and then apply for loan.
- You need to make sure that you take a loan of less than 4.5 lakhs if you do not want complex securities like mortgage of house, land, etc.
8th June 2014, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get loan from government banks on simple securities?

i have 108 marks in MH CET medical entrance exam and 45 in AIPMT so please tell me can i get government medical colleges plz give me suggestion i am totally upset
8th June 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

sir / mam
i have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering with 79% can i get the loan from bank for further studies as my father is a small private employe
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?