14th May 2019, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get extension in Punjab National Bank Education Loan for studying MSc(Nursing) course being a BSc student?

Hi everyone, I am the student of BSc(Nursing), studying in Chennai. I have taken an education loan from Punjab National Bank for this course. I want to do MSc here also. So, can I get extension in an education loan from this Punjab National Bank?

18th May 2019, 08:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get extension in Punjab National Bank Education Loan for studying MSc(Nursing) course being a BSc student?

You can contact the bank branch manager if you are looking for another education loan for further studies. Normally, banks will ask you to pay the EMI once you complete the course and it will be very difficult to get another loan for further studies.

It will depend on the bank and they will take the final decision based on future prospects of the course you are going to study as well as the reputation of the college where you will be studying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?