22nd April 2016, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply in Ratan Tata Trust scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am a 2nd year MBBS student and now I want to apply for Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship. Kindly tell me the procedure to apply? And also let me know the requirements to apply? Thanking you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Detailed information about scholarship provided by Ratan Tata Trust to B.Sc(Pharmacy) 2nd year student?
  3. Can I get any scholarship if I scored 73.50% in 1st year of Pharmacy? Information about Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to get Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 71.27% in MBBS 2nd year pursuing from Deemed college?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 81.50% in Diploma being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. Can I apply for Ratan Tata Trust after scoring 73.89% in 2nd year B.Pharma?
  7. Only the candidates of Mumbai are eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship?
  8. When the application form of Ratan Tata Scholarship will be released?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Ratan Tata Scholarship for BDS 1st year student who has secured 98% in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 70.75% in B.Pharmacy?
  11. Eligibility to get Ratan Tata Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 74% in B.Sc(Nursing)?
  12. Am I eligible for Ratan Tata Scholarship after scoring 74.5% in 1st MBBS MUHS exam?
  13. Percentage required in B.Pharmacy to apply for Ratan Tata Scholarship?
  14. How can I get scholarship being a student of MBBS 2nd year? Requirements to get scholarship? From where I will get the application form?
  15. Can I apply for B.Pharmacy after taking admission in M.Pharmacy? I have passed out B.Pharmacy
  16. Can I get Ratan Tata Scholarship if secured 74% in 1st year of M.Pharma?
  17. Can I get IOCL Scholarship if secured 60% in MBBS 1st year? List of scholarships to apply?
  18. Procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student?
27th November 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply in Ratan Tata Trust scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student?

I am a B.Sc Nursing 3rd year student now. In 2nd year I secured 76% am I eligible for getting Ratan Tata Trust Scholarship this year. My annual income is below 2.5 lakhs.
30th August 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply in Ratan Tata Trust scholarship for MBBS 2nd year student?

Sir i have scored 173 in neet and 12th 73% i am unable to get admission in mbbs in india i can opt for abroad but due to lack of finance i am unable to fulfill my dreams. Kindly need help for scholarships
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?