3rd March 2018, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study MBBS course?

I want to take loan from Punjab National Bank for studying MBBS. I have an account in PNB that is why I want to apply for loan there. Can anyone tell me how can I proceed? What is the terms and conditions?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in State Bank of India to study MBA course?
  3. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in United Bank of India to study MCA course?
  4. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
  5. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in UBI?
  6. Where to apply for an education loan of 6.5 lakh per year to study MBBS in Russia? Terms and conditions for it?
  7. What will be the installment and terms & condition of an education loan of amount 4 lakh of Punjab National Bank?
  8. Terms and conditions to apply for an Education Loan for studying MD in Abroad?
  9. Can I get an education loan to study B.Tech from LPU in Punjab if resident of Himachal Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Terms & Conditions under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme? -- [New]
  12. Terms & Conditions under Corporation Bank Education Loan scheme?
  13. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
  14. Terms & Conditions of Corporation Bank Education Loan? Procedure to apply?
  15. Terms and Conditions to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA?
  16. How can I get Bank Education Loan to study M.Pharma? Terms and Conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Concession in Punjab & Sind Bank Education Loan for female candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Terms & Conditions of Loan disbursement under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
20th March 2018, 11:29 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Punjab National Bank to study MBBS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to take loan from Punjab National Bank for studying MBBS. I have an account in PNB that is why I want to apply for loan there. Can anyone tell me how can I proceed? What is the terms and conditions?

Students who got admission to study MBBS course can apply for the PNB Saraswati education loan. Students should have obtained admission through entrance examination or merit based selection process and should have scored at least 60% marks in 10+2 for applying the PNB Saraswati education loan to study MBBS. The maximum loan amount offered for studies in India is Rs 10 Lakhs. Students can contact the PNB branch near their house for education loans. They have to apply for education loans with the necessary documents like loan application, proof of address, proof of age, PAN card, letter of admission, prospectus of the course wherein charges like admission fees, examination fee, hostel charges, etc. are given, income proof of parents’, etc. The PNB website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?