28th December 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?

Hello sir, I wish to study MBA but don't have sufficient amount for it. Please tell me what is the procedure, interest rate, terms and conditions to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for MBBS course? How to calculate EMI?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  4. Procedure and terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan in Bank of India to study MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Processing fees, Interest rate and Installment terms and conditions to apply for an education loan from Yes Bank?
  6. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any processing fee to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Terms and conditions to apply for an education loan of 15 lakh at BOI? Interest rate, EMI and Tenure for it?
  9. Terms & Conditions to apply for an Education Loan in Federal Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure and documents required to apply for education loan? What will be the interest rate and what kind of EMI will be deducted?
  11. Terms & Conditions of Corporation Bank Education Loan? Procedure to apply?
  12. How should i approach for education loan being from a poor family background?
  13. Terms & Conditions of Loan disbursement under UCO Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Education loan for BAMS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Canara Bank? Rate of interest of this month? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  16. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Bank's terms & conditions to apply for Education Loan to study MDS in Abroad?
31st December 2016, 11:03 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?

The detailed notification of the education loan scheme at Kotak Mahindra Bank have been enclosed in the attachment below. Kindly refer the attachment below and get all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Kotak Edu Loan.docx(14.5 KB, 20 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?