14th August 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Process to get merit scholarship in Telangana state based on 965/1000 marks in intermediate

I have secured 965/1000 in intermediate 2016 and my category is BC-B. I belong to Telangana state. What is the process of getting merit scholarship? Please send the process to my mail.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 96 percentage marks in BiPC? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible for me to get scholarship based on my intermediate marks 96.8% and belong to OBC caste?
  3. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after scoring 973 marks in intermediate?
  5. Am I eligible to get merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 943 marks?
  6. Can I get merit scholarship after getting 979 marks in intermediate?
  7. Am I eligible to get the merit scholarship after scoring 778 marks in intermediate?
  8. How can I apply for merit scholarship if I got 95% in MEC group in intermediate?
  9. Am I eligible to get central government merit scholarship after securing 98.5% marks in Andhra state?
  10. Am I eligible for merit scholarship after scoring 99 marks in intermediate course?
  11. Am I eligible for Government merit scholarship after completion of intermediate with 97 percentage marks?
  12. How much scholarship we will get based on intermediate marks weightage?
  13. Eligibility for Merit Scholarship with 975 marks in Intermediate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Merit scholarship after completing intermediate?
  15. How to get merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percent marks?
  16. Can I apply for post of constable in Telangana, having intermediate from Karnataka?
  17. What is the process followed to apply for Merit scholarship after completion of 12th with 93.9 percentage marks?
  18. Can I get merit scholarship after getting 972 marks in intermediate?
14th August 2016, 11:37 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Process to get merit scholarship in Telangana state based on 965/1000 marks in intermediate

You have to first search for the scholarships as there is any scholarship or not because you have not mentioned other details like your category etc.

If there is any scholarship present, you have to apply it through your school only.

You have to approach the concerned authority and apply in the prescribed format that they provide.

You should submit all the documents required by them and wait for the approval of the government authorities to approve your scholarship.

Once they approve that, your scholarship will start to come to you automatically.
18th September 2016, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Process to get merit scholarship in Telangana state based on 965/1000 marks in intermediate

How to apply intermediate merit scholarship in telangana???There is no application form in net also....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?