6th July 2023, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

Reason for not receiving Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan scholarship

I was selected for the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan scholarship and I presented all the required documents to my institution. The students those apply for the scholarship with me had got the scholarship amount the last month, yet I didn't get it. What may be the reason?

9th July 2023, 08:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reason for not receiving Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan scholarship

Reason for not receiving Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan scholarship.

There could be several reasons why an individual may not receive the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan scholarship. Here are some possible reasons:

Eligibility Criteria: The applicant may not have met the specific eligibility criteria set by the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan for the scholarship.

Competitive Selection Process: The scholarship may have a highly competitive selection process, and the number of applicants may exceed the available slots.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?