26th March 2017, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and last date to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship? Maximum amount awarded under this scholarship?

Hello sir, Please tell me what is the last date to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship? Procedure to apply for it? Maximum amount awarded under this scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for sanskrit scholarship with 99 marks in Sanskrit?
  2. How to apply for Sanskrit scholarship? Is there any special scholarship in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan?
  3. Last date of form submission for scholarship in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi?
  4. Last date of applying in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship?
  5. How much scholarship can i get do Ph.D. in Sanskrit from open university?
  6. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  7. Procedure to apply for scholarship with sanskrit marks?
  8. How can I apply for scholarship to study B.Com if secured 99.2% in 12th CBSE? How much amount will be awarded in CBSE scholarship?
  9. How to apply for Sanskrit scholarship?
  10. Procedure to apply for sanskrit scholarship after getting 98 marks in 1st year Sanskrit?
  11. What is the eligibility and procedure followed for applying scholarship after getting 99 marks in IPE sanskrit?
  12. Government scholarships for ST students for Higher Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to get an scholarship of India to study MBBS course being a Nepali candidate? Maximum amount of the scholarship?
  14. Procedure to apply and amount awarded to M.Tech student through MHRD Scholarship?
  15. What should I do if I didn't recieve the scholarship which I need to get after awarded by central sector scheme of scholarship?
  16. Can I apply for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship to study MBBS from Russia if belongs to minorities? Maximum amount which can I get in this scholarship?
  17. Procedure to apply for scholarship in IIT for M.Tech student? How much amount is given in scholarship?
  18. What is the last date to apply for scholarship from RSS? What is the procedure followed to apply for the scholarship?
6th April 2017, 01:07 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure and last date to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship? Maximum amount awarded under this scholarship?

The last date to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship will be published in all leading newspaper, employment news and vernacular newspaper during the month of July. The candidate need to send the typed application as per the proforma, on a plain paper along with the attested copies of testimonials and carrying necessary employer’s sponsorship and have to send on the address given below:
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan
(Deemed University)
56-57, Institutional areas,
Janakpuri, New Delhi, 110058.
To be eligible for this scholarship the candidate needs to score a minimum of 60% in the previous examination and also 60% in the Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit.
The amounts of scholarship are mention here under:
For class 9th and 10th standard the amount of scholarship is Rs.250 per month for 10 months.
For class 11th and 12th standard the amount of scholarship is Rs.300 per month for 10 months.
For B.A and its equivalent course the amount of scholarship is Rs.400 per month for 10 months.
For M.A degree and its equivalent course the amount of scholarship is Rs.500 per month for 10 months.
For PhD and its equivalent course the amount of scholarship is Rs.1500 per month + Rs.2000 per year as contingent for two years.

For proforma and further details you can visit the official website which is here under :
http://sanskrit.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?