11th June 2020, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure of Grace Hopper Celebration India Student Scholarship 2020?

Hi everyone, I want to register for the Grace Hopper Celebration India Student Scholarship. I am studying in BCom(H). So, I just want to know about the procedure for registration for this year. Can you please let me know about the registration procedure?

14th June 2020, 06:24 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Registration procedure of Grace Hopper Celebration India Student Scholarship 2020?

Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI) invites application for Grace Hopper Celebration India (GHCI) Student Scholarships 2020 from women applicants of undergraduate, masters and PhD program from computing, engineering, and IT backgrounds. The objective of this program is to gain inspiration and get guidance for a career in technology.

Application website : https://web.linklings.com/
Create a new account.
Step 3: Enter all the details and register.
Step 4: Now click on make a new submission.
Step 5: Select the student scholarship.
Step 6: Complete the form.
Step 7: Submit the form.
14th June 2020, 09:05 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure of Grace Hopper Celebration India Student Scholarship 2020?

The registration process is given below:

----CLICK Here to apply online.

----Create a new account there and enter your all details.

----Click on make a new submission and select the student scholarship.

----After completing all the details, submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?