11th June 2020, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of applying in Grace Hopper Celebration India Student Scholarship 2020?

Hello Sir, my daughter wants to apply for the Grace Hopper Celebration India Student Scholarship. I don’t know what benefits she will get if she applies for this scholarship as she is studying in the BDS program. So, I just want to know about the benefits of applying for this type of scholarship. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

14th June 2020, 09:12 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying in Grace Hopper Celebration India Student Scholarship 2020?

GHCI 2020 student scholarships will be awarded to deserving women students from computing, engineering and IT backgrounds. The selected applicants will receive a full conference registration fee and meals, travel fare up to INR 3000.

---The selected applicants will also be given accommodation.

---The selected candidates will also get access to GHCI' s career fair.

---Student can explore internships as well as full time job opportunities with Global Technology organisations.
15th June 2020, 07:52 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of applying in Grace Hopper Celebration India Student Scholarship 2020?

Benefits of applying in Grace Hopper Celebration India Student Scholarship 2020 are as follows:-
Candidates will receive a full conference registration fee and meals, travel fare up to INR 3,000 and accommodation.
The recipients will also get access to GHCI’s Career Fair (for women in Technology only).
Candidates can explore internships as well as full-time job opportunities with global technology organizations.
16th June 2020, 01:35 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of applying in Grace Hopper Celebration India Student Scholarship 2020:-

. GHCI 20 student scholarship will be awarded to deservingwomen students from computing, engineering and IT backgrounds. The selected applicants will receive a full conference registration fee and meals, travel fare up to INR 3,000 and accomodation.

. The residents will also get access to GHCI's Career fair (for women in technology only).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?