14th February 2023, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure of Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme for 10th CBSE student?

Hi everyone, I want to register for Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme. My son is studying in 10th standard with CBSE Board. So, I just want to know about the procedure for registration. Can you please let me know about the registration procedure?

16th February 2023, 03:50 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure of Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme for 10th CBSE student?

Registration process

Students can fill the application form in offline mode.
Students can download the application form through vidhyaa.in and click on the link for form.
Must fill in all the details carefully .
In case of finding any wrong information , the application form will lead to rejection
The duly filled application form must reach the below address

Shriram Foundation
Mookambika Complex , II floor, No 4
Lady Desika Road , Mylapore
Chennai 600004
The last date to apply is 31st August.
23rd February 2023, 03:42 PM
Sona_kshi
Banned

Default Re: Registration procedure of Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme for 10th CBSE student?

steps which we have updated here.

1. Candidates need to visit the web portal at first @ samil.in.

2. So, find the Shriram Automall Education Scheme details

3. And refer to all the information carefully.

4.All the eligible candidates need to download the Application Form

5. Now, you need to give the necessary data such as Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Class+School, Address, Phone Number, Parents details, Name of the Transport Company if in case a parent is in the service (Driver), Vehicle details (if in case the parent is the owner), Vehicle Registration Number, Make, Model, Has the child discontinued studies at any time (Is yes then you have to mention the reason), Parent’s consent for accepting support and finally signature of the parent, signature of the Automall Manager and Name.

6. So, completely give all the genuine information

7. And send the Application Form and documents to the official’s address.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?