27th July 2018, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure of Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme for 12th CBSE student?

Hi everyone, I want to register for Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme. My son is studying in 12th from CBSE Board. So, I just want to know about the procedure for registration. Can you please let me know about the registration procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to appear in Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme for 12th student? -- [New]
  2. How to apply for Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme?
  3. Benefits of appearing Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme?
  4. Important dates of Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme 2018
  5. What is the admission procedure for B.Tech in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute?
  6. What is the course fee of Dhirubhai Ambani College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute for pursuing B.Tech? What is the eligibility criteria required and do I need to write any entrance exam for admission?
  8. Registration procedure of Hunar All India Scholarship Exam for 11th CBSE student?
  9. Registration procedure of National Scholarship Exam for 9th student?
  10. Previous years papers and sample question papers of entrance exam for admission in master programme for MSc IT in Dhirubhai Ambani Institute?
  11. Registration procedure of NEST Junior-II Scholarship Test for 12th Science student?
  12. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 86 percentage marks in class 12th CBSE board?
  13. Can I get scholarship if secured 93.2% in 12th CBSE? Procedure to apply?
  14. Scholarship by CBSE Board for 12th passed student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Combined Counselling Board Scholarship for 12th CBSE student?
  16. How can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th CBSE?
  17. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard?
  18. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard?
30th July 2018, 10:11 AM
mentorseduserv

Default Re: Registration procedure of Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme for 12th CBSE student?

For ragitration you need some basic documents are to be submitted are eassy , cv , fanancial /tax document
1) one page resume or cv ( cirriculum virtae )
3) 250 words essay required
4) individual fanancial information required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?