2nd June 2019, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Repayment methods under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan Scheme for MCA(H) aspirant?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra. Please tell me about the methods of repayment as I am interested to study MCA(H) through this education loan and I don’t know about the repayment of education loan if I take from this Bank education loan. Please tell me as soon as possible.

4th June 2019, 08:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment methods under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan Scheme for MCA(H) aspirant?

Repayment methods under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan Scheme for MCA (H) aspirant will be in Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs). You can repay the education loan amount in 10 to 15 years based on the loan amount after completion of moratorium period. The moratorium period under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan Scheme is course period plus one year or six months after getting a job, whichever is earlier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?