9th June 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Repayment methods under Vijaya Bank Education Loan Scheme for MCA(H) aspirant?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for an education loan in Vijaya Bank. Please tell me about the methods of repayment as I am interested to study MCA(H) through this education loan and I don’t know about the repayment of education loan if I take from this Bank education loan. Please tell me as soon as possible.

1st July 2019, 01:46 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Repayment methods under Vijaya Bank Education Loan Scheme for MCA(H) aspirant?

Repayment method of education loans under Vijaya bank for MCA (H) students :

>>Repayment loan period of 10 years after moratorium period.

>>You can pay monthly installment during moratorium period to get concession of 1% for regular payment.

>>There is a interest subsidy scheme available for Education loan in vijaya bank for candidates whose family income should be below 4.5 lakh upto 10 lakh sanction limit.

And moratorium period means course period plus 6 months right after getting the job and one year after completion of yeh course which ever is earlier.

Intest rate will be changed in simple intest during moratorium period there by you on compound interest after moratorium period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?