21st October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Repayment methods under Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme for MCA(H) aspirant?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for an education loan in Karnataka Bank. Please tell me about the methods of repayment as I am interested to study MCA(H) through this education loan and I don’t know about the repayment of education loan if I take from this Bank education loan. Please tell me as soon as possible.

24th October 2018, 01:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment methods under Karnataka Bank Education Loan Scheme for MCA(H) aspirant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for an education loan in Karnataka Bank. Please tell me about the methods of repayment as I am interested to study MCA(H) through this education loan and I don’t know about the repayment of education loan if I take from this Bank education loan. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Students have to repay the education loan amount in equated monthly installments (EMI) under Karnataka Bank education loan scheme. They can repay the education loan amount in EMIs for a period up to 15 years under Karnataka Bank education loan scheme. Students can start the repayment after study period and subsequent moratorium period. Students can apply online for the education loan in Karnataka Bank. Karnataka Bank education loan website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?