9th June 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank for ICWAI course?

I want to know about the requirements to apply for an education loan scheme for my ICWAI course in Punjab & Sind Bank. I am going to apply for ICWAI course, I am already graduated and I need to get an education loan for this course. Kindly let me know about Punjab & Sind Bank education loan scheme for this course.

1st July 2019, 01:39 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Punjab & Sind Bank for ICWAI course?

Eligibility and requirements to apply for Education Loan in ICWAI course :

You should be citizen of India

You must have a good academic track record without ang pending backlogs.

And being applied for iCWAI course you must have got admission in a college which should be top 100 rank among in the colleges in india.

As per punjab and sidh terms and conditions you must follow certain guidelines to get education loan.

Coming to requirements you must bring the admission letter from the college with student ID and name.

Then you should submit all the tc documents of applicant and coapplicant as parents.

And also bring caste and income certificate if any exception there to avail.

Like CSIS subsidy scheme for interet subsidy .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?