9th May 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Which course have more scope among (B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics) and (B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Electronics)?

I have written PUC Exam and waiting for results
I am thinking of taking BSc in Mathematics .so I need to know which course have more scope among [BSc Computer Sc,Mathematics,Statistics] and
[BSc Physics,Mathematics,Electronics]

13th May 2015, 01:01 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Which course have more scope among (B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics) and (B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Electronics)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have written PUC Exam and waiting for results
I am thinking of taking BSc in Mathematics .so I need to know which course have more scope among [BSc Computer Sc,Mathematics,Statistics] and
[BSc Physics,Mathematics,Electronics]
Both the B.Sc courses having good scope in Government and Private sectors as well. You can select any one of the course based on your Interest. If you are interested in Computer Science field, then you can select B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or If you are interested in Techical or Mechanical field then you can select B.Sc Physics, Mathematics, Electronics. So, please think about what you want to become in future so that you can select the best course among them. B.Sc is an Under Graduation program, which is the Basic of Master degree program. So, you must study well for Graduation course itself so that you can complete a Master's degree course without any difficulties.
8th June 2015, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course have more scope among (B.Sc Computer Science, Mathematics and Statistics) and (B.Sc Physics, Mathematics and Electronics)?

Which has more scope or demanded more ways in future among these, Bca, Bsc It and Bsc Computer Science?
30th June 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of B.Sc. Mathematical Sc. for opting Teaching in School ? Will i get a job in Govt. or Govt.aided schools? Will the School management consider it similar to B.Sc. (H) maths?
13th July 2015, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

i have taken Bsc maths with stats n computer science.I want to know about every possible oppurtunities in my future for both jobs n further studies
9th March 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello,My name is Shravan sahu.I have completed Bsc maths from Mumbai university.And now I am doing .net.
may I get a best government jobs? what will be better for me.please help me...
31st May 2016, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Is bsc in physics maths electronics difficult or bsc computer science
1st June 2016, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the job available for a B.sc graduate student in computer science
29th June 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

I'm confused to take sub. For Msc shall I put maths or statistic?
For which sub have more demand in market.
Please tell me quickly
11th December 2020, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

BSC (maths, statistics, computer science) or ( maths,physics, computer science) which has good scope
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?