24th April 2018, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Repayment tenure under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech aspirant?

I just want to know that if I am going to apply an education loan from Dena Bank for my BTech course then what would be the repayment tenure? I actually want to apply an education loan from this bank so that I can study BTech that is why I want to know about the repayment tenure.

2nd June 2018, 12:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Repayment tenure under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech aspirant?

The repayment tenure under Dena Bank Education Loan Scheme is maximum upto 15 years irrespective of the loan amount. The repayment holiday/ moratorium period under Dena Bank education loan is course period plus one year.
2nd August 2018, 11:35 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Repayment tenure under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech aspirant?

Details of Repayment tenure under Dena Bank Education Loan scheme for BTech aspirant are given below.

Dena Bank education loans have to be repaid in Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) after the moratorium period. Loans of up to Rs. 50,000 have to be paid within 3 years. Where the loan amount is between Rs. 50,000 and Rs. 1 lakh, the maximum repayment period 5 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?