18th July 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Abroad studies?

Sir,
I just want to know about the moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda under Education Loan scheme. I am going to apply an Education Loan for studying MS in Germany. And I need an Education Loan. So, please tell me about this moratorium tenure of this Bank. Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get an education loan from Bank of Baroda having 95.2% in AP IPE?
  2. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank?
  3. Moratorium period of Federal Bank Education Loan scheme for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Bank of Maharashtra?
  5. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What does the moratorium periods means for interest rates in education loan?
  7. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  8. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of Vijaya Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What does Moratorium periods means for interest rates?
  10. Details of repayment tenure under Education Loan scheme of Andhra Bank? -- [New]
  11. Whether Banks check college placement facility under Education Loan scheme in case of Abroad studies?
  12. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  13. Benefits of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for B.Tech course
  14. Is it necessary to have Life Insurance Policy to get an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Mode of Repayment against Education Loan offered by Bank Of Baroda for self organized 1 year Diploma course?
  16. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad?
  17. Moratorium period and expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of Indian Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Should I opt for Abroad Education Consultants or continue studies through Education Loan?
21st July 2016, 12:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda Education Loan for Abroad studies?

Moratorium tenure of Bank of Baroda is given below.

Course period + 1 year which means you need to start repayment after 1 year from the time of course completion provided you did not join any job. If you opt for any employment opportunity, you need to starting repaying early.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?