21st January 2019, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Axis Bank for MBA aspirant?

I am interested to study MBA. For this, I am preparing various entrance exams so that I can secure excellent rank and secure admission in MBA. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the education loan which is provided by Axis Bank. Can you please provide me the requirements to apply for this loan scheme?

26th January 2019, 08:49 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Axis Bank for MBA aspirant?

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Axis Bank for MBA aspirant:

You must be an Indian national.
You must have secured minimum 50% marks during Graduation.
You must have a secured admission to MBA course in recognized Institute in India or Abroad through entrance test / merit based selection process.
You must have to produce documents related regular income of the co-applicant( parents/sibling/guarantor) at the time of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?