19th December 2018, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank for MBA aspirant?

I am interested to study MBA. For this, I am preparing various entrance exams so that I can secure excellent rank and secure admission in MBA. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the education loan which is provided by Canara Bank. Can you please provide me the requirements to apply for this loan scheme?

27th December 2018, 08:38 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank for MBA aspirant?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan in Canara Bank, you should have secured admission to MBA course in a recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan in Canada Bank directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website https://www.canarabank.in. You have to submit the documents like Admission letter, income proof, address proof, identity proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?