12th December 2018, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda for Diploma in Computer Engineering course?

Hello everyone, I want to know about the requirements to apply for an education loan scheme for my Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Bank of Baroda. I am going to apply for Diploma in Computer Engineering course, I am already 12th passed and I need to get an education loan for this course. Kindly let me know about Bank of Baroda education loan scheme for this course.

18th July 2022, 02:51 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda for Diploma in Computer Engineering course?

Those who have got confirmed admission can apply for education loan

One can get upto INR 10 lacs and for abroad studies INR 20 lacs.

Those who are Indian citizen can apply

Banks grant loan for recognised college.
If a college is not a recognised college, then one may face problem in getting loan.

The admission must have been secured on the basis of merit or entrance exam.

For loqns upto INR 4 lacs , no collateral security is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?