19th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda to study ME(Civil Engineering)?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join ME(Civil Engineering) program. So, I want to apply for an education loan from Bank of Baroda for this ME course. Can you please let me know about the procedure to apply for this bank education loan in details?

27th November 2018, 07:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda to study ME(Civil Engineering)?

To apply for an education loan in Bank of Baroda for pursuing M.E (Civil Engineering) course, you should have secured admission in a Government recognised university. You can apply for an education loan in Bank of Baroda directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website by submitting the required documents listed by bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?