17th November 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in Engineering entrance exams to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda?

Sir/Madam, like for getting scholarship we have to sit in scholarship entrance exam, then for education loan from Bank of Baroda we have also sit for any kind of entrance exam? I want to join BTech and preparing for Engineering entrance exams. So, for getting Bank education loan entrance exam is must?

23rd November 2018, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in Engineering entrance exams to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Baroda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam, like for getting scholarship we have to sit in scholarship entrance exam, then for education loan from Bank of Baroda we have also sit for any kind of entrance exam? I want to join BTech and preparing for Engineering entrance exams. So, for getting Bank education loan entrance exam is must?

It is not necessary to appear in engineering entrance examination to apply for an education loan in Bank of Baroda. Candidates should be Resident Indian and meritorious students (who qualify a seat in merit quota) will also be eligible for a loan under this scheme even if the student chooses to pursue the course under management quota. Therefore, students have to contact the Bank of Baroda branch for more details regarding this. They can also find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?