27th March 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank for MBA aspirant?

Hello Sir, I want to apply an education loan in Canara Bank. I want to study MBA. Kindly tell me how I can apply for an education loan in this bank through online? Please tell me about the requirements also for applying in the same.

30th March 2019, 02:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank for MBA aspirant?

To avail education loan from Canara Bank, you can apply online through its official website or by downloading the education loan application form from. You can also apply offline by visiting a nearest Canara Bank branch for the application. Completed application form along with required documents should be submitted to the bank representative.

You have to submit the following documents along with application:

Letter of admission,

2 passport size photographs,

Statement of cost of study,

PAN Card of the student and Parent/ Guardian,

AADHAR Card of the student and Parent/ Guardian,

Identity proof (Driving Licence/Passport/Aadhar/ any photo identity),

Residence proof (Driving Licence/Passport/Electricity bill/Telephone bill),

Student/Co-borrower/ guarantor's bank account statement for last 6 months,

Proof of income (i.e. salary slips/ Form 16) of Parent/ Guardian/ other co-borrower.
30th March 2019, 08:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Canara Bank for MBA aspirant?

Once you have secured admission in a recognised MBA college through entrance exam, you can approach the nearest bank branch with all the documents to apply for education loan. Just make sure you have got a guarantor or co-applicant.

If you have got confirmed admission at a decent college and have all the documents, then it will not be an issue to apply for education loan. Just apply on a prescribed application form and submit it with all the required documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?