2nd June 2019, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for MBA aspirant?

I am interested to study MBA. For this, I am preparing various entrance exams so that I can secure excellent rank and secure admission in MBA. But my problem is, I wouldn’t able to bear the expenses. For this I want to apply an education loan and I have heard about the education loan which is provided by Bank of Maharashtra. Can you please provide me the requirements to apply for this loan scheme?

4th June 2019, 05:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for MBA aspirant?

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for MBA aspirant;

You should be a resident of India.
You must have secured admission to MBA course through an Entrance test / merit based selection process.
Your parent or guardian should be act as a co-borrower to get the education loan.

Documents required;
------------------
Photographs,
Identity proof,
Address proof,
Mark sheets of 10th, 12th and Graduation,
Confirmed admission letter,
Statement of cost of study,
Income proof of parents.
4th June 2019, 06:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Bank of Maharashtra for MBA aspirant?

You can apply for edcustion loan after you have confirmed admission at any reputed MBA college. Hence, make sure you prepare well and get admission first and then you can approach any nearest branch of a reputed bank.

You just have to fill the form and submit it with all the required documents. You will need a guarantor to apply for education loan. Hence, make sure you have anyone from your family.
4th June 2019, 08:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Requirements to apply for an education loan in Bank of Maharashtra for MBA aspirant are mentioned below:-

—> You should have secured admission to MBA or any other higher education course in a recognised college/ university.

—> No specific age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?