5th June 2012, 01:07 AM
Akshat91

What is the syllabus for BEL exam? Books to be referred? I have done M.A engineering in electronics and telecommunication field

I have done ma engineering in electronics and telecommunication field and now i'l b appearing for BEL exam. Can anyone pls tell m d syllabus and d books to b referred for d same?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of IES electronics and telecommunication? Books to be referred?
  2. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of BEL recruitment exam for ECE student? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility criteria for exams after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Books to be referred?
  4. Syllabus of BEL exam for B.Tech ECE Holder? List of books which are to be referred?
  5. Books to be referred for NTPC Electronics and Telecommunication entrance exam?
  6. Books to be referred for ONGC GT from electronics and telecommunication stream
  7. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. Syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics and telecommunication? Sample question papers and books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Name of books for GRE Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. What is the syllabus for electronics engineering for GATE? Books to be referred?
  11. Books to be referred for Prasar Bharthi engineering assistant exam for telecommunication?
  12. Syllabus of DRDO STA B from Electronics and Communication Engineering? Books to be referred for the exam?
  13. Syllabus of Electronics and Telecommunication engineering for Engineering services examination?
  14. How to take up JTO exam after passing B.E(Telecommunication)
  15. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  16. Syllabus of engineering services exam 2010 for electronics & telecommunication engineers?
  17. Syllabus for BEL Probationary Engineering?
  18. How to crack IES exam if I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
5th June 2012, 10:48 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for BEL exam? Books to be referred? I have done M.A engineering in electronics and telecommunication field

There are many posts for Probationary Engineer:-Electronics-80, Mechanical-30, Computer science-38, Civil-4 and Chemical-1.

The syllabus for Electronics and communication for BEL 2012 is as follows:-

-Networks
-Analog Circuits
-Control Systems
-Communications
-Electromagnetics
24th May 2013, 10:15 AM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for BEL exam? Books to be referred? I have done M.A engineering in electronics and telecommunication field

BEL - Bharat Electronics Limited

>> Syllabus for Electronics and Communications:~

• Electronic Devices and Components

• Electrical Circuits and Machines

• Programming and Applications of Computers

• Micro Electronics

• Network, Antenna and Propagation

• Measurement and Instruments

• Communication Engineer and System

• Microprocessors and its Applications

• Television Engineering

>> Some of the reference books are provided below :~

• Question Bank in Electronics and Communication Engineering 1st Edition
Publisher :
S K Kataria & Sons

• Electronics and Communications for Scientists and Engineers 1st edition
Publisher :
Academic Press

• Hand Book of Electronic and Communication Engineering
Publisher :
Ramesh Publishing House

See the Syllabus in the attachments...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BEL syllabus.pdf(51.5 KB, 279 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?