17th September 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Requirements for Education Loan to study MBA in Hotel Management in India?

Hello,
I came to know that there are different requirements for different amount set for education loan in India. If I want to study MBA in Hotel Management with education loan then what I have to do? What are all the requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  2. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  3. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  4. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Amity University?
  6. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  7. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore after completing S.Y.B.Com? Requirements to get admission?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? Eligibility to apply? -- [New]
  9. Can i get education loan for BA program in Hospitality and Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan of Rs. 6.5 Lacs to study MBA being an Orphan?
  11. Detailed information and requirements to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in India for a citizen of Nepal?
  12. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  13. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
  14. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Master of Hotel Management course in Singapore if my father is a Government serviceman?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London School of Business and Management?
  16. Can I get Bank Education Loan against Higher Secondary marksheet to study Bachelor of Hotel Management?
  17. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
  18. Which Bank offers cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
30th May 2017, 08:54 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements for Education Loan to study MBA in Hotel Management in India?

The very first step is that you have to visit the official website of the bank and have to download the application form and fill it very carefully or else you can visit the nearest branch of the bank and meet the branch manager so that he/she can make you understand each and every term and condition regarding education loan.
The borrower must be the citizen of India and must have got the secured admission in the recognized university/college/institute.
Required documents are as follows:
1. ID proof.
2. Address proof.
3. Admission proof (Admission letter, fee receipt, prospectus, etc.)
4. Educational documents.
5. Income certificate of the parent.
6. Income Tax return (if any).
30th May 2017, 08:59 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Requirements for Education Loan to study MBA in Hotel Management in India?

The very first step is that you have to visit the official website of the bank and have to download the application form and fill it very carefully or else you can visit the nearest branch of the bank and meet the branch manager so that he/she can make you understand each and every term and condition regarding education loan.
The borrower must be the citizen of India and must have got the secured admission in the recognized university/college/institute.
Required documents are as follows:
1. ID proof.
2. Address proof.
3. Admission proof (Admission letter, fee receipt, prospectus, etc.)
4. Educational documents.
5. Income certificate of the parent.
6. Income Tax return (if any).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?