28th October 2017, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

SBI will sanction the amount of education loan in 3rd and 4th year if backlogs are there in 1st and 2nd year?

I am studying in 3rd year of B.Tech and I was taken education loan from State Bank of India in my 2nd year of course. But I have backlogs of 3 subjects in first and second year. Can I get my loan amount for the next 3rd and 4th year? What I have to do next to get the loan amount?

31st October 2017, 06:24 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: SBI will sanction the amount of education loan in 3rd and 4th year if backlogs are there in 1st and 2nd year?

There will no issue if you have backlogs in first and second year of course for sanction of loan for 3rd and fourth year of course. But you should try to clear your existing backlog with even and odd semester regular examination.

For next reimbursement of education loan, bank seeks marksheet of previous semester just as an academic record of studies. It is moral duty of candidate to give good performance in professional studies after sanction of loan.
31st October 2017, 07:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: SBI will sanction the amount of education loan in 3rd and 4th year if backlogs are there in 1st and 2nd year?

Yes

State Bank of India will sanction education loan for 3rd and 4th year even if you have certain backlogs in first and second year of engineering.

You just need to go to bank and submit form for demand draft of fees structure of 3rd and 4th year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?