7th August 2018, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get under Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship which is announced in recently. I just want to know that as I have completed my 3rd semester of Diploma in CSE then if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply in Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship for ECE Diploma student? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship 2018?
  3. Why Himachal Pradesh government doesn’t consider my diploma in civil engineer from IGNOU?
  4. Important dates of Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship 2018
  5. Can I apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship with a backlog in Diploma Engineering course?
  6. What are the best government job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc or BCA course in Himachal Pradesh?
  7. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  8. Can I apply for government jobs in Himachal Pradesh? I have done diploma(Civil engineering) under VIEP programme
  9. How much will we get as scholarship amount for doing B.Ed in Uttar Pradesh?
  10. Can I get scholarship to study BSc(Nursing) in Himachal Pradesh University?
  11. Eligibility criteria to get National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship held by State Council of Educational Research & Training, Solan (Himachal Pradesh)?
  12. List of Government affiliated BTech(CSE) colleges in Himachal Pradesh
  13. How to apply for Himachal Pradesh Talent Search Examination? How much amount can I get after passing this exam?
  14. Can I get domicile of Himachal Pradesh if my place of birth is HP but I studied in Punjab?
  15. List of colleges offering Diploma in Food and Nutrition course in Himachal Pradesh?
  16. Am I eligible to get registered in paramedical council of Himachal Pradesh after completion of B.Sc Radiology?
  17. Latest vacancy details in Himachal Pradesh in government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of institutes which offer B.E.(Civil Engineering) to Diploma holder in Himachal Pradesh?
4th September 2018, 04:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get under Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship which is announced in recently. I just want to know that as I have completed my 3rd semester of Diploma in CSE then if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

You can get Rs 200 per month under the Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship. There are totally 75 scholarships available for the diploma students. Students who are studying in Diploma level courses in Engineering / Technology including Agriculture or any other course equivalent approved by AICTE are eligible for the Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
5th September 2018, 12:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get under Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship?

Being a student of Diploma in CSE, you will get Rs. 200/- per month under Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship. To be eligible for this scholarship you:

Must be a domicile of Himachal Pradesh*and ward of Himachal Pradesh (HP) Government employees.

Must have secured at least 60% of marks in the last qualifying examination.

Total income of the parents/guardian from all sources should not be more than Rs. 36000/- per year.

Will be eligible for the scholarships on the basis of poverty-cum-brilliance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?