29th December 2015, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship being a B.Sc in honors/physics student?

Can I get any scholarship as I am a student of b.sc.hons/physics? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

14th June 2017, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship being a B.Sc in honors/physics student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get any scholarship as I am a student of b.sc.hons/physics? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

There are various scholarships available for the B.Sc Physics students in India. B.Sc Physics students can apply for the LIC Scholarship Scheme. Eligibility to apply for the LIC Scholarship scheme is a pass in Class 12th with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade. Candidates’ family income does not exceed Rs 1 lakh per year for applying the LIC Scholarship scheme. LIC Scholarship is offered to the students those who are financially weak. Rate of scholarship is Rs 10,000 per year to the selected candidates and it will be paid in ten monthly installments. Candidates can apply online for the LIC Scholarship and the website link is LIC India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?