8th July 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to apply for scholarship or any educational loan to do B.Sc Nursing after completion of 12th standard?

Hello Sir'

I am a student .I have done 12 from government college.Now I want to do Bsc Nursing .But fees of Bsc nursing is too high (90'000).My parents can't afford it
so please give me some advise How can I continue my Studies? Is there any scholarship or educational loan available?

Thank you;

4th July 2017, 12:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to apply for scholarship or any educational loan to do B.Sc Nursing after completion of 12th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir'

I am a student .I have done 12 from government college.Now I want to do Bsc Nursing .But fees of Bsc nursing is too high (90'000).My parents can't afford it
so please give me some advise How can I continue my Studies? Is there any scholarship or educational loan available?

Thank you;

Yes, it is possible to apply for a scholarship and or an education loan to do B.Sc Nursing course after completion of 12th standard. Various organizations/institutions offer scholarship for B.Sc Nursing course. Marks scored in 10+2 and your parent’s annual income, are considered for a scholarship. You can apply for a scholarship online or offline as per the requirement. Scholarships are offered in good colleges through a scholarship test.
You can also apply for an education loan to study B.Sc Nursing course. Many nationalized and private banks offer education loans. You have to provide necessary documents to get an education loan. Education loan covers expenses like tuition fees, accommodation fees, laboratory fees, examination fees, library fees, uniforms, purchase of books and useful equipments like computer.
21st August 2019, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to apply for scholarship or any educational loan to do B.Sc Nursing after completion of 12th standard?

I studied pure science physics, chemistry , botany and zoology as subjects.can i join bsc nursing
24th August 2019, 03:17 AM
Alkasharma123

Yes,You can get an education loan to study B.Sc Nursing course. you have to provide documents to get an education loan. Education loan covers expenses like tuition fees, accommodation fees, laboratory fees, library fees, uniforms, purchase of books and useful equipment like computer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?