30th December 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?

I have searched the Internet and found that the scholarships are available only for those students who have scored a CGPA or Grades(Total marks ) of 7 out of 10 or more in their B.Tech curriculum .
What about those students who have got CGPA less than 7 ?
Don't they deserve to get scholarship in their life ?
I'm a 2nd year student studying B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in IIT Mandi.
I've got CGPA of 6.1 and not eligible for Getting scholarship .
Please help me to get the scholarship by giving me some link where I can apply for scholarship.
I need it because I have to qualify for the SOLIDWORKS CERTIFIED EXAMINATION in order to enhance my skills in Engineering Product Design and the cost for the exam is Rs.5000.

Thanks to all.

15th March 2023, 02:12 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(ME) 1st year?

There are several scholarship options available for students who have secured a CGPA below 7 in their B.Tech curriculum. One of the options is the Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students offered by the Ministry of Education, Government of India.

To apply for the scholarship, you can visit the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) website (https://scholarships.gov.in/) and register as a new user. Once you have registered, you can fill out the scholarship application form and upload the necessary documents.

Apart from the Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship, there are several other scholarship options available for students based on their merit, financial need, and other criteria. You can also check with your college or university's scholarship office for more information on available scholarship opportunities.

Good luck with your scholarship search and SOLIDWORKS CERTIFIED EXAMINATION.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?