26th November 2010, 07:10 PM
sofi yasir

Colleges providing scholarships for B.Tech students for M.Tech course? Exams to be given for admission?

Sir, as i am going to complete my B.TECH degree from NIT srinagar. I am in 5th semester presently and i am in search of a college to do M.TECH, after the completion of the B.tech degree. but i want to do it outside india in the colleges which provide scholarships like king fahd university in saudi arabia. so i want the way and the exams to be given in order to get admissions in these colleges. i hope u will provide a best way to get admissions in such colleges. that will be your most kindness.

14th June 2011, 09:15 AM
nikhilpatidar

Default Re: Colleges providing scholarships for B.Tech students for M.Tech course? Exams to be given for admission?

during M.TECH you will take admission in oxnared university UK .They providescholarship.
15th June 2011, 02:21 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Colleges providing scholarships for B.Tech students for M.Tech course? Exams to be given for admission?

hi friend,
just refer these countries surely you ll get scholarships for your m.tech exam
Europe Edu
Education, Scholarships, Universities, Colleges and Schooling in Europe
: The Norwegian Centre for International Cooperation in Higher Education (SIU)
SIU is a Norwegian agency that promotes international cooperation in education and research.
all the best
28th June 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

please name the collages which provide b-tech degree but not approved by aicte
13th August 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

scholarship for first semister engineering students in NIT srinagar
10th February 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

hy. i have done my btech honors (mechanical) and want get scholarship for mtech outside of pakistan. guide me please
1st March 2012, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me about i.e.s.
28th January 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Which exam do I need to clear for doing M.tech in Europe ? What is the fee structure and scholarships available ?
17th February 2014, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to study mtech in abroad. mtech in electronics and communication engg. in 2014/ 2015. countries like U.K. GERMANY, LONDON PLEASE GUIDE ME
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?