11th May 2017, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship details for BC students after completion of intermediate with 95 percentage marks in Andhra Pradesh?

Scholarship details for BC students after completion intermediate with 95 percentage marks in Andhra Pradesh? Can you please let me know the steps which we need to follow for the same to apply for the scholarship? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. List of scholarships to apply after completion of intermediate in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Scholarship details for BC students who have scored 95.9 percentage marks in intermediate?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to get scholarship from Government after completion of intermediate?
  4. How to get merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percent marks?
  5. Is it better to study B.P.Ed for Intermediate female candidate? Detailed information and list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Is it possible to get the merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percentage from Government?
  7. Procedure to get merit scholarship after completing MPC with 97 percentage?
  8. Is there any scholarship for students who are studying in government university in other states?
  9. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate?
  10. Is my daughter eligible for INSPIRE scholarship while doing MBBS?
  11. Where to get scholarship after completion of 12th with 81 percentage marks? Do I have a chance to get it?
  12. Am i eligible for EAMCET this year after completing 12th from Kerala?
  13. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  14. What is the procedure followed to apply for intermediate merit scholarship?
  15. How to join B.V.Sc in any college of Andhra Pradesh after Intermediate?
  16. Can I get scholarship in Andhra Pradesh after completing 9th with full Grace marks?
  17. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  18. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
5th April 2018, 12:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship details for BC students after completion of intermediate with 95 percentage marks in Andhra Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Scholarship details for BC students after completion intermediate with 95 percentage marks in Andhra Pradesh? Can you please let me know the steps which we need to follow for the same to apply for the scholarship? Awaiting for the response.

There are various government and private scholarships available for BC students after completion of Intermediate with 95% marks in Andhra Pradesh. Scholarships are awarded to students for pursuing higher studies on the basis of marks scored in the intermediate examinations and family income. Students can apply for scholarships online. Some of the scholarships available are given below:

Central Sector Scheme Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Gaurav Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

TOEFL Scholarship - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website
24th February 2020, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarship details for BC students after completion of intermediate with 95 percentage marks in Andhra Pradesh?

Is there any scholarship for disqualified students in bitch in a.p
8th July 2020, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get shoolarship after getting92.8percentage in ipe
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?