28th October 2019, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for BSc(Mathematics) 2nd year student of IGNOU?

Hi friends, I am studying in 2nd year of BSc Mathematics. However, I am doing my BSc from IGNOU. So, can I apply for scholarship? Please tell me which are the scholarships available for me to apply? Waiting for your response!

25th July 2022, 09:40 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available for BSc(Mathematics) 2nd year student of IGNOU?

Those who have any confusion or query regarding IGNOU scholarship or its procedure can contact IGNOUHelp team.

The students who belong to reserved categories like scheduled caste, Weaver community, schedule tribe, transgender etc
are provided exemption or fee reimbursement facilities as per the rule of IGNOU university

The above cateogary students admitted to the course are eligible for scholarship by Government of India.
They can collect scholarship form from Directorate of social welfare or from the office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?