3rd December 2015, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship after 10th class from CBSE board?

I am a student X class pass out by CBSE board can I take a scholarship?
I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

5th December 2015, 12:02 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarship after 10th class from CBSE board?

Yes, there is scholarship by CBSE for the meritorious student who performed well in 10th board examination.

The scholarship is provided under the MHRD and known as SGC ( Single Girl Child) scholarship. The eligibility to apply for scholarship is the candidate must be only single girl child of their parent. The girl is interested in higher studies and performed well in board examination.

So, if you are a girl and only child of your parent you are eligible for it. For more information in detail visit at http://www.cbse.nic.in.
5th December 2015, 05:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get scholarship from CBSE on the basis of your tenth qualification. CBSE gives scholarships to single girl child. The detailed notification of the scholarship is attached herewith for your reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE SGC Scholarship.pdf(2.32 MB, 196 views)
10th November 2017, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Why gov. Give scholarship to single girl child? According to me instead of giving scholarship to single girl child gov. Should give non- single child because they need more financial help as compare to single girl child.....reply me.
31st March 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I got CGPA 9 in 10th CBSE Board Exam 2017_18. Am I eligible to get Scholarship from CBSE? If so how can apply for it? How I will get back Application Form?
25th July 2022, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I am class 10th student and I got 90.2% marks in class 10th CBSE board. Do you provide me scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?